Attendee Covid19 Safety Declaration
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that Public Health England and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that ROAR B2B Limited has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that ROAR B2B Limited can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the event.
I attest that when attending the event:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not travelled internationally within the last 14 days of the event.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 or have been cleared as non-contagious by public health authorities.
- I am following all government recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold ROAR B2B Limited harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the company, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with ROAR B2B Limited.
I understand that this release discharges ROAR B2B Limited from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, ROAR B2B Limited events. This liability waiver and release extends to the company together with all owners, partners, and employees.
We are taking all precautions to make sure the event is as safe as possible. However we advise anyone categorised as extremely vulnerable, as identified under government guidelines, to carefully consider alternative methods for interacting with our exhibitors.